Asset Management / Integrity Test Services
Baamoc performs a wide range of Asset Integrity Management (AIM) services for the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas facilities. Our AIM services assure the integrity and performance of assets, safeguarding HSE while optimizing lifecycle asset performance to meet all regulatory requirements.
Our AIM activities ensure optimum performance throughout the operational life of a facility through the following service offerings;
- Integrity Management Planning & Engineering Analyses
- Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
- Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM)
- Inspection, Maintenance, Monitoring and Repair (IMMR)
- Anomaly and Non-Conformance Management and Remediation
- Life-Cycle & Facility Data Management
- Corrosion Management & Materials Performance
- Calibration of fiscal Instruments
- Installation of fiscal instruments
- Complete & detailed and testing of instrument
- Complete & detailed designing, building and testing of instruments control Panel
- Prepare and submit Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Review manufacturer’s detailed fabrication drawing and work procedure for instrumentation & control systems.
The division offers measurement, Instrumentation & Control services especially suited for plant production of refined hydrocarbon products and the power sectors.